Fundraisers at Nick’s Pizza & Pub
Our goal each year is to give back 5% of our annual net proceeds to the communities that we are so proud to call home. Our Fundraising Program gives us the opportunity to support non-profit organizations such as School PTO/PTA’s, Churches, Community Organizations and Individuals in need of financial assistance.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- Decide on a date Wednesday or Thursday during our hours of operation. Please confirm your date and time with one of our Special Events Managers no less than 4 weeks in advance.
- We ask that all fundraising organizations complete our W-9 form (Click here for instructions).
- We provide the artwork and copy for your flyers. All you have to do is distribute them! The more guests that attend your Fundraiser, the more we are able to donate to your organization or group.
- Our Special Events team will check in regularly to support you in your efforts and provide insight around what we have seen to work best over the last 15+ years.
- On the day of your event: Simply come by, relax and enjoy a delicious meal while raising money for a great cause!
TO BOOK YOUR FUNDRAISER AT NICK’S CALL OUR SPECIAL EVENTS DEPARTMENT AT (815) 356-5559!
We are honored to be part of this community.
To see the impact our Fundraising Program has had on the community click here!
5 Easy Steps to Hosting a Fundraiser at Nick’s:
- Plan Ahead – Choose a Wednesday or Thursday a minimum of 4 weeks in advance. This provides enough time to generate awareness for your event and get the word out.
- Flyers – We provide the artwork and copy for your Fundraiser’s flyers. All you need to do is make copies and pass them out!
- Build Awareness – See our 10 Successful Fundraising Tips for ideas and action steps to support making your fundraiser as successful as possible.
- Reap the Benefits – We will donate 25% of the net sales generated from flyers handed in on the date of your Fundraiser (excluding tax and alcohol).
- Get Rewarded – We will issue a check for the donated amount within 14 business days of your event.